Q&A: What is the difference if any between a prophet a psychic or a spiritual medium?

What is the difference if any between a prophet a psychic or a spiritual medium?

Suggestion by gwhiz1052
Prophets teach of God, psychics / mediums work for Satan

Suggestion by tomcat72667
the last two are liars and deceivers

Suggestion by jane c
a psychic can see the future, a medium speaks to people from “beyond the graves” so just gives messages from your loved ones who have passed, and a prophet is someone who speaks to god.

spiritual medium

Can humans actually pose as a medium for the physical and spiritual world?
I have a friend who tells me frequently about spirits talking to her, I have personally wittnessed some small quarks and events, I am not sue if its psychosymatic, or actually happening, Any responses?

Suggestion by kevinmiller212
i dunna do they?

Suggestion by stevenc925
Is your friend frequently bored?

Other than that, I sometimes hear spirits too. Then I realized that I left the TV on.

Suggestion by babyoshambles
If a passed over person speaks to, believe me, you’ll know

spiritual medium

Spiritual Medium Help?!?
My friend is wanting to have a one to one meeting with a spiritual medium and I don’t know where to start! I am friends with a medium in training and he possibly cant do it at the moment and i need to find one fast considering her birthday was.. Yesterday! Any links or E-mail addresses would be very helpful!

Thanks in advance!

Suggestion by ~Inspired~
www.bestpsychicmediums.com

spiritual medium
VN:F [1.9.14_1148]
Rating: 0.0/10 (0 votes cast)
VN:F [1.9.14_1148]
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)

Terms:

difference between psychic and prophet,difference between psychics and prophets,what difference a medium and prophet,what is the difference between a prophet and psychic,whats the difference between a prophet and a psychic,what is the difference between mediums and profits,what is the difference between a prophet and a psychic,difference between prophet and psychic,PROPHETS VS PHYSICS,prophet vs psychic

Comments

  1. Kay says

    Yes. The human is the ruler of the brain. Why do we use only 10% of it? In the other 90%, we have “an antenna” for all information, in this world, and on the other side. Your friend taps into the other parts of the brain and is able to connect to the other side. There is nothing weird about it.

    VA:F [1.9.14_1148]
    Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)
    VA:F [1.9.14_1148]
    Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
  2. steve3579@sbcglobal.net says

    prophet is the same as a psychic, a spiritual medium reads from the ether’s, ‘” whats floating around out there”. there’s different kinds of psychics just as there are prophets, its just an updated word. that’s why there are no prophets walking around these days. they are of old.

    I AM

    VA:F [1.9.14_1148]
    Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)
    VA:F [1.9.14_1148]
    Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
  3. Ken says

    There is no difference. They are all con artists.

    VA:F [1.9.14_1148]
    Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)
    VA:F [1.9.14_1148]
    Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
  4. murphys_lawyers says

    no diff they are all self righteous and kinda spooky
    whacky is more apt

    VA:F [1.9.14_1148]
    Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)
    VA:F [1.9.14_1148]
    Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
  5. Sawyer says

    The source of their ability.

    VA:F [1.9.14_1148]
    Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)
    VA:F [1.9.14_1148]
    Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
  6. spongebarb_circle_skirt says

    This is my perspective on the topic:
    A Prophet is one who speaks for God and warns or informs on events which may occur later, instructed by God directly.
    A Psychic has the ability to read into a persons future or predict a future event through their own “spiritual” abilities or awareness of their higher selves.
    A Medium is someone who communicates with or conveys a message for people who have passed on. A medium is often able to allow the “spirit” to communicate directly through him/her. Hope this helps.

    VA:F [1.9.14_1148]
    Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)
    VA:F [1.9.14_1148]
    Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
  7. Nexus C says

    Assumng you mean prophets of Adonai (God) and not just the false prophest of, say, Baal and that lot … one has the true backing of God and all the others are calling on demons, false gods or thin air.

    All can tell the future. However, Psychics and mediums draw on satanic power for their visionary abilities (and are condemned in Scripture for so doing) whilst the Godly prophet is authorised to speak on behalf of God.

    The other difference of course, is that God never lies, whilst Satan is the father of lies, so make your own conclsions.

    VA:F [1.9.14_1148]
    Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)
    VA:F [1.9.14_1148]
    Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)

Leave a Reply